Monday, April 20, 2009

Food.

I am not a person who enjoy eating unfamiliar food because I hate uncomfortable feeling.

Well, I know that I have to change for my life to be better.

even more, I meet same friends who know me so a lot, same places where I know well, and same food which I used to eat.

Sometimes, I desire to be changed for trying new things; however, I don't do that.

When I was young, I really hate to eat shu-shi.

Anyway, shu-shi is my favorite and essential food in my life now.

It was so stupid choice but I couldn't imagine to eat raw food.

Even though my father was a sailor who used to eat fish food, I always said, "NO!" when he asked to go out for dinner.

Because I knew that he might take us to go fish restaurant, I was so stubborn.

When my family went to sea food restaurant for celebrating my father's vacation, I ordered Gal-bi, Korean traditional meat food, from another restaurant.

My parents made me trying to eat shu-shi but I threw up shu-shi.

I am getting to be sorry to my parents again. J

Most of Korean women, including my mother and my girl friends, likes food of chicken foot because this food is good for women's healthy.

Usually, Koreans eat this food with Korean traditional alcohols; however, I am still hate so much.

When my mother cooked this food in my home, I was so young.

I was so shocked first because I thought wrongly chicken foot as fingers of babies.

Moreover, I thought so seriously my mother is witch.

Well, maybe I was so fascinated to read the Hansel and Gretel. J

I want to go back Korea for eating this food even if I could not eat this food.

It is so amazing because this life in Carbondale makes me missing my dislike food.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Wow, I feel bad for your parents too!!