Monday, April 13, 2009

after my death

I got memory of night of a day and it was so scared to me.
that night, I wasn't sleep well.
I had thought about my death seriously when I was an elementary student.
in that day, I couldn't stop crying due to afraid of my death.
I worried about my friends and family.
well,thinking of the death made me so matual and sorrowful.
after that day, I have never thought about the death.
If I would be remembered, I want to be a beautiful person in their memory.
It doesn't mean about physical beauty for looking like attractive person.
sometime, the death is closed to people without amy warnning.
therfore, most of people are afraid even imagine of their death.
actually, I have never through the death of people who are closed to me.
so, I cannot imagine about this event.
a farther of my friend died when my friend became 24years old.
he died surprisingly and my friends and I couldn't say anything to her.
it was so shocked to me.
I just want to be a person who can prepare the last moment of my life.
I want to die beside of my people.
in korea, we are always talking about the last moment of person's life.

1 comment:

Anna said...

When I was in High school I used to tell my friends that they aren't allowed to die before me. That I had to be the first one to die because I didn't want to deal with the sadness of loosing them. Selfish, but that's how I used to think about death.