Monday, February 16, 2009

my soulmate..


Sometimes, I wonder about my future and my husband who is going to be.
Two of my best friends actually were married with guy and one of them got a daughter two years ago.
Another friend will marry with a guy in this May
Even though I have watched them how they have made their own family, I cannot imagine that event will happen to me later.
Anyway, my age so closed the average marrying age that people think normally.
When I asked to my friends how they decided to marry with him/her, they usually said specific moment.
That moment made them to be getting married and I am still believed this special moment.
However, I also have my ideal type in my mate.
He is a person who I can respect him all my mind.
It is not related on his much money, good back ground, and good job.
If he is that kind of person, he can get high position in social life.
Our children also will respect him as good father.
He might guess to have a strong sense of responsibility for protect our own family.
He might be humor person in order to make me happy.
Therefore, we will argue from small event or big event in our life.
We will through our life that might have ending.
At that time, I am sure that I choose the right guy to me.
And then, right now, I am also trying to be his perfect mate even though we might not know who we are.
In the last, when I see my parents, to make the family is the most imaging job in our life.
So that is why I am still little afraid to think my future, marrying, and world.

1 comment:

Anna said...

It's OK to be picky about who you will marry. Be happy single, someday when you are married you'll miss the independence you have now.