Sunday, March 1, 2009

the best memory in CESL

I have almost studied 10 months in CESL.
I think that I have lots of good memories in CESL during 10 months.
It is that the best memory in CESL is when I studied in AE 2.
Fist time, I was so shy to talk with friends who are from other countries.
Even though they were tried talking to me, I could not say a lot.
Specially, Asian students are recommended about participation in classroom.
When Korean students listen the lecture, we used to quite in classroom.
When I was studying in AE 2, my core teacher was Collin.
I liked his teaching style so that time is my good memory in CESL.
He had usually talked fast so I would especially pay attention more his class than any classes.
I had always sat in front chair and had focused his explanations.
Therefore, he pushed me to say with praise in classroom.
Before I had not talked in classroom much, I was little nervous when he asked me some questions.
However, my strain was almost disappeared more and more.
Our classmates were surprised about my active attitude.
I was so enjoy participating in classroom.
After then, I got many international friends because I have tied opening my mind.
I have met many nice teachers and friends.
If I did not come in here, I would not meet them.’
Sometimes I will miss this time if I can pass EAP 2 this time because it will be the last time in CESL.

No comments: