Sunday, November 2, 2008

Journal question 3- America impression

I don’t know exactly how people think Americans commonly but I learned many things in here.
Before I stayed in Korea, I watched many Americans drama. Through the Americans drama, I should imagine about the real life in America. That time I got curious about Americans culture, such as party, eating habits, and fashion style. When I first visited in wall- mart, I remembered how much so excited to see many products in there. And then, I still remembered how much hard to clean my bathroom because in the bottom of bathroom does not have a drain. That is really different between Korea and America. The most interesting in Americans of characteristic is freedom of opportunity for education. When I checked the class room or walked in the campus, I really surprised due to age of students. The reason of that they look so old to be students again. In case of Korea, we cannot dream study when we are getting older because we already appointed our goal and job in the adolescence. That is a problem in society of Korea and can explain why I decide to come in America. During I study in the United States, I will enjoy the America.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Ok, this really doesn't have much to do with the prompt that I gave but I think I know how you came to the conclusion that you did. I think maybe you looked at my homepage instead of the EAP1 page. Just remember to look at your classes' homepage and all will be Golden.
I also found this topic really interesting.