Tuesday, November 18, 2008

convincing & motivation


 Sometimes, I really want to stand apart from my friends for myself. Keep my place alone and enjoy the time my own time. I used to hanging with my friends who graduated same high school and they completely know who I am. I am confident of my personality to strong otherwise I am so weak, depressed, and selfish. However, my friends always make me to be funny, enjoy, and pretty person. I was protected from their love and never ending friendship as kid even though I made some mistakes in relationship or works. They were guardians to me every time and then I accustomed to receive their reasonable concerns. Following Korean proverb, “a big fish in a little pond” that means one who loved in same place couldn’t image other place what happens there and try to go outside because of fear in other side of life and familiar life. Also, I was a big fish so I had avoided meeting other persons who I did not know much. In this place, I should meet other persons and grow up my social ability. Listing music, reading a book, cleaning my house… That is also good methods to replace thinking myself who I am. The most important thing is “don’t miss who I am.”

No comments: