Monday, September 8, 2008

My first reaction in USA

Introduction
I have lived in United Stated for 4months. I still feel unfamiliar in here.

I can’t erase memory of first impression when I saw the view through the plane.
House and building organized that looks like Lego blocks.
Comparing with Korea, we cannot see much natural sightseeing.
And I surprised how much United stated bigger than Korea is.

Most of the American want help me and I thanks for their kindness.
First time in two weeks, I cannot use the Internet service and electrical service too.
I feel so nervous when I call the electrical company even they provide translation Korean service.
I got the motivation in the United States.
Because American keep works on their job, study even they are old. So that I realized why people always called as America is opportunity of country. Usually in Korea, we already are chosen by during high school periods.

I have a dream about to study in United States. that dream already is doing, I will try to be realized anther dream too.

No comments: